Content Explorer will not open

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
dconnell
Jr. Propeller Head

Content Explorer will not open

Post by dconnell »

First use of Flare, Created a new project, then a new topic, Manual says open Content Explorer, I select the View Ribbon, select the Content Explorer, nothing opens:

Gotta learn Flare .. so this is causing problems.....
wclass
Propellus Maximus

Re: Content Explorer will not open

Post by wclass »

It is possible to hide the content explorer (and Project organiser), dock it elsewhere, and it's possible to change settings so that the selection tabs are down the bottom - maybe something like that happened - a screen shot would help.

A quicker answer might be to reset your layout and the Content pane should come back to the top. Try: Window Ribbon > Reset layout
If you've change the layout on purpose you will lose those settings, but since you say this is your first use of Flare, I'll assume this won't be a problem.
Margaret Hassall - Melbourne
Msquared
Propellus Maximus

Post by Msquared »

By default, Content Explorer is in the left hand accordion. Project Organiser is also in that accordion, so is it possible that CE is there, but hidden under PO? If this doesn't help, post a screenshot of what you see in Flare so we can help further.
Marjorie

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am.
ToddPh
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by ToddPh »

Have you already tried using Reset Layout under the Window menu?
Todd
When puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.