div.Glossary types

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
tguarnera
Jr. Propeller Head

div.Glossary types

Post by tguarnera »

What does the div.GlossaryPageEntry in the Medium: (default) do? The area of focus is to produce a PDF Glossary. This seems like a pretty basic question, but for some reason, I am unable to find an answer through other means. I have played with the four glossary divs:

- div.GlossaryPageDefinition
- div.GlossaryPageEntry
- div.GlossaryPageHeading
- div.GlossaryPageTerm

To wrap my brain around the glossary, I made changes in the CSS that were either obscenely large, or crazy small. Everything seems pretty strain forward with the exception of the div.GlossaryPageEntry section. When I make changes to the CSS, I cannot seem to locate anything that is impacted.

I am on a tight deadline, so my tolerance for searching this out kind of low. I am further taking a lazy position when I make edits to this div and nothing seem to impact any change.

Besides just a simple definition, can someone give me a working knowledge of how to use this div tag?
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: div.Glossary types

Post by NorthEast »

If you search for it in the help:
http://webhelp.madcapsoftware.com/flare10/Default.htm#Glossaries/More_About_Glossaries/Using_Styles_to_Change_the_Look_of_a_Glossary.htm?Highlight=div.GlossaryPageEntry

div.GlossaryPageEntry is a container that's around each glossary term and definition; try changing its background color and it should be obvious.