HTML CSH - new topics, images, etc. don't display/error page

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
breaatkinson
Jr. Propeller Head

HTML CSH - new topics, images, etc. don't display/error page

Post by breaatkinson »

Recently, I've taken over a small bit of our dev role and begun to check in my Help output via subversion/SVN. The dev team then builds the app and automatically pulls in my Help files. Slick!

However, since we've begun to do this, any new topics or images display as "errors". See the attachments for examples
Helpbad2.jpg
Helpbad.jpg
This is what it should look like.
Helpgood.jpg
What step am I missing? Does it have anything to do with the header file? Since I'm checking my files in myself, I haven't had to commit a header file anywhere. I still build the aliases for new topics each time...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Kelley
Propeller Head

Re: HTML CSH - new topics, images, etc. don't display/error

Post by Mike Kelley »

When checking in Flare output to source control, I've found it best to delete all the existing output, check that change in, then add the new output build and check it in. If you try that and it still doesn't work (but the output DOES work on your local machine), then your developers aren't properly pulling all the content.