Madcap Ping Pong released!!

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Richard Ferrell
Propellus Maximus

Madcap Ping Pong released!!

Post by Richard Ferrell »

Madcap Software is proud to announce the following new application

Madcap Software is proud to announce the Upcoming release of Madcap Ping Pong, With Madcap Ping Pong, your days of losing at Ping Pong are over. The first product to provide help authors with instantaneous, controllable back spin. This software will be the first product to have its own XML based Deflection Editor. Madcap Ping Pong skips right over the net other HATs get caught in.
Mike Hamilton the Project Manager for Madcap Ping Pong has stated that with next version we hope to have the following new outputs "Breakout" and "BlockOut" This will lead to a whole new backspin for the tech writing community.

Take a look at what other people are saying about Madcap Ping Pong.
  • It is an XML Code of Fury Kevin Amery
  • MadCap Ping Pong is the next-best-thing to real ping pong except you don't really have a paddle, and you don't really play a real person, and the graphics were only like 16-bit, so it wasn't like real life. But I am looking forward to Ping Pong 2.0 which they say will support Wii. That will be cool Paul Pehrson
  • "My sister-in-law is a former teenage champion and I could never beat her. After just a few weeks of using MadCap Ping Pong, I was able to almost beat her!" Lisa TInker
  • "I used to get a black eye evrytime I played ping-pong from being hit by the ball. Now the only black eye I get is from the opponent when I kick his butt!" Steve Salter
  • MadCap Ping Pong saved my life! I was pushing a tight deadline at work, and I was going stir crazy. Then I tried MadCap Ping Pong. I was able to release all the tension and get back to my project and get it done on time." Doc_Guy
  • "It is so perfect, even I cannot find anything to complain about!" David Krings
Richard Ferrell

Certified Madcap Trainer
KevinDAmery
Propellus Maximus

Re: Madcap Ping Pong released!!

Post by KevinDAmery »

Does it come with a twisty knob controller? Huh, huh?
Until next time....
Kevin Amery
Certified MAD for Flare
Fedja
Propeller Head

Post by Fedja »

Investors brace for a new plunge in the American stock markets today.

The SONY CORP stocks (SNE), priced as high as JPY 7000 on the Osaka exchange in May of 2007, has been slumping slowly for the better part of 2007 as whispers emerged regarding MadCap PingPong. The stock picked up slightly following the announcement of BluRay's acceptance by the industry in November, but has since continued on its downward spiral.

The last news of the revolution in the gaming industry, merging a compelling and popular game with the concept of an e-paddle made SNE plummet to an all-time low of JPY 4020 this morning on the Osaka exchange.

Sony Corp representatives for the most part refused to comment or get out of bed to pick up the phone, and all eyes are now focused on the NASDAQ as it reluctantly opens its trading floors on this dark morning.

http://stocks.us.reuters.com/stocks/ove ... ol=6758.OS
MikeKatz
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by MikeKatz »

I'm particularly fond of the Mimic / Analyzer integration. While I'm playing, Mimic is recording the game while Analyzer analyses my play in realtime, and inserts comments directly into the movie to show me how I could have played better.

While it's not perfect yet (I'm sure it will improve over the years), my skill level has already improved dramatically.

Thanks MadCap, for showing that you care about your users!
Mike
forfear
Propellus Maximus

Post by forfear »

haha :shock:
If you submit your bug feedback request here, the more likely it'll get fixed or included in a future release
Open Utilities PageLayout Resizer for Flare/Blaze | Batch builder
KevinDAmery
Propellus Maximus

Post by KevinDAmery »

I also hear that if you beat it, a bag of bagels gets shipped to your work address.
Until next time....
Kevin Amery
Certified MAD for Flare
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by LTinker68 »

Rumor is, there's an Easter egg, too. It's an animation of the paddles whacking the heck out of a kadov tag.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
SteveS
Senior Propellus Maximus
Location: Adelaide, far side of the world ( 34°56'0.78\"S 138°46'44.28\"E).

Post by SteveS »

LTinker68 wrote:Rumor is, there's an Easter egg, too. It's an animation of the paddles whacking the heck out of a kadov tag.
...I'd like to see that....
Steve
Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad red wine.
CharlesJet
Propeller Head

Post by CharlesJet »

Sigh... That's funny enough that I'm going to have to update my just-released Web 2.0 Technical Support Part 3 article... :lol:

Var will be pleased to know that I think your team simply reeks of competency. :P
Thanks!

Charles Jeter - personal blog
3nW Corporation
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Carpe Diem
Carpe Aestus
Carpe Noctum
Carpe Cerevisi
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-