Skins not honored, sync gone wonky

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the Microsoft HTML Help target.
This target produces "CHM" files in the output.
CMTucker
Propeller Head

Skins not honored, sync gone wonky

Post by CMTucker »

I have HTML help compiled from the command line. This is a series of merged projects with some topics appearing in toc from external toc references.
The same style sheet and skin settings are used by all projects. (don't you just LOVE imports?)

A recent change to the output window size is not visible when the project is compiled from the command line.

The TOC sync has been turned OFF for all projects after the 5.0 upgrade caused issued. Yet the toc still syncs on the command line compiled projects.

Anyone else encounter this?
TOC behavior is:
When selecting an external link, the toc jumped to the last occurance of the topic in the toc, not the 'home' of the topic. (It also syncs similarly named topics to random destinations: I open Pavement Concepts and the toc jumps to Sign Concepts.)
Pete Lees
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Skins not honored, sync gone wonky

Post by Pete Lees »

Hi,
CMTucker wrote:TOC behavior is:
When selecting an external link, the toc jumped to the last occurance of the topic in the toc, not the 'home' of the topic. (It also syncs similarly named topics to random destinations: I open Pavement Concepts and the toc jumps to Sign Concepts.)
This commonly happens when the two topics have the same file name. If this is true in your case, do you have the option to change the file names to something unique?

Pete