Target will not check in

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
63Avanti
Jr. Propeller Head

Target will not check in

Post by 63Avanti »

In Flare 7, I created a Target with an output to PDF. I assigned a conditional flag to the Target. I assigned the conditional flag to topics. When I attempted to check in everything to Source Control, Flare would not check in the Target. The error message said, "The Array must contain at least one element. Parameter Name: Items." What is Flare looking for?

Thanks,

Will Husa
i-tietz
Propellus Maximus

Re: Target will not check in

Post by i-tietz »

63Avanti wrote:I assigned a conditional flag to the Target.
I'm curious: Why do you do that? The target file itself is not part of the built help, so it doesn't have to be tagged.
Inge____________________________
"I need input! - Have you got input?"
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by LTinker68 »

I think he meant he created or selected a conditional tag in the target and applied the same conditional tag to the topic.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
jennlong
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by jennlong »

I got this message too when I was trying to add newly imported FM files in Flare's Pending Changes window.
I was only able to add the files from the Content folder by right-clicking the files and selecting Source Control > Add.
berniexmeyer
Propeller Head

Post by berniexmeyer »

I am getting this error no matter how I try to check in the newly created file. I have Flare 2016 r2 connected to MS Team Foundation Server. I am not experiencing this with any other files in my project. The file is a newly created snippet file. The error occurs whether the files referencing the snippet are checked in or checked out. Further, if I try to delete this snippet file, I get an error there, too. See the attached graphic for the error messages.

I reeeally need to solve this problem, as it is blocking my progress. So any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spordelia
Propeller Head

Post by spordelia »

Has anyone solved this one? I'm encountering this issue all of the sudden too.