Underlined TOC1 heading style

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Underlined TOC1 heading style

Post by Matze »

Hi all,
in my old framemaker TOC my TOC1 heading has a special underlined style, see below, "Test table" looks nice.
Now I want to convert this style to flare´s PDF output, see below, "Connecting the device" looks nearly nice.

Thinking about this underline issue:
In the p.TOC1 and p.TOC2 style I can set the unclassified mc-leader-format, like points ...... or lines ______
But how can I underline the complete p.TOC1 heading style by a distance of xxx points ?

I had a short ugly workaround to underline the p.TOC1 font with mc-leader-format "_", but that's not the right way and doesn't work fine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thx a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Underlined TOC1 heading style

Post by Nita Beck »

Just off the top of my head, can't you just set a bottom border for the p.TOC1 style? I mean, it sounds like you want a border, not a leader.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Matze »

hmm, just playing with some style settings. Unfortunately the border starts at the beginning under my TOC numbers, looks a bit strange. Thinking how to start the border line at the beginning of the TOC text :madcap:
SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi,

If the second screenshot shows what you want, following Nitas advice does it exactly, at least without numbering.
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)