Missing pictures in epub target

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
CrystalTC
Jr. Propeller Head

Missing pictures in epub target

Post by CrystalTC »

I have have a 160 page book of text and pictures created 2 years ago in Flare 9 with a pdf target which has been commercially printed several times with no issues. I have been updating it to add a few new topics and the printed copies are still OK, however I have also been requested to create it as an ebook, but this is presenting the following problem. All the images in one chapter (and a few others in the book) do not show in either the epub target or associated mobi. The majority images in the book are OK. The missing images use the same format (.png) and styles as others that do reproduce, and all print OK in the pdf target. Importing the file into an epub editor the pics are still missing with no blank lines or indication to show them as unreadable. I have spent hours trying many things and looking for a significant difference in the stylesheet but cannot discover anything. Has anybody any idea where I should be looking?