Putting Glossary in the Correct Place

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Sean
Propeller Head

Putting Glossary in the Correct Place

Post by Sean »

Hi,

My PDF output has a glossary. In the Project Organizer, I see the Glossary in the Glossaries location.

I added a PDF back cover to my document by creating it, adding it in a content location, and dragging from Content Explorer to the last place in the TOC.

However, when I generate the TOC, the glossary comes after the back cover.

How do I get the glossary to move so that the back cover PDF is the last item?

Thanks,

Sean
devjoe
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Putting Glossary in the Correct Place

Post by devjoe »

Create a topic with a glossary proxy element and the heading you want to introduce it, and sequence it where you want in the print TOC. Right now, what you are getting is an automatically generated version of this (see "Generate" checkboxes on the Advanced tab of your PDF target) and Flare is sticking it at the end of the document.
Sean
Propeller Head

Post by Sean »

Thank you. As you know, that worked very well.

However, the heading for the glossary, "Glossary," does not use the CSS style assigned to H1s.

How do I edit the style of the heading for the glossary? Am in the help, but it's not helping.

Thanks,

Sean
Sean
Propeller Head

Post by Sean »

So, in the Properties dialog for the Glossary page, I see these words, "(see 'TocEntry' in the Styles section in the Skin Editor)."

However, when I look in Skins, I see no skin for PDF.

The Style Class list gives me "(default)" and "(as is)" as options, neither of which fixes the style of the heading of the Glossary.

Thanks,

Sean
Sean
Propeller Head

Post by Sean »

NVM. Found an entry in styles.css that seemed to do the trick!

Sean