PDF TOC running over footer

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
dtmenges
Propeller Head

PDF TOC running over footer

Post by dtmenges »

My TOC on one page runs over the footer. It seems to be totally dependent on the mix of content (p.toc1, p.toc2, etc) on the page. Adding a margin or padding to the bottom of p.toc3 makes it go away but I think that is just because it changed the size of the page content. All print support setting have been removed except for the top level.
FlareTOCfooterProblem.png
I know I have seen this before but can't find the thread except the one I started in 2011. This may be related to issue 28537 for Flare 7.1. It was listed as a bug but I was given a work around. Unfortunately, because of a computer crash, the fix is gone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devjoe
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: PDF TOC running over footer

Post by devjoe »

Make sure the body frame in the page layout applied to the TOC does not overlap the footer.
dtmenges
Propeller Head

Re: PDF TOC running over footer

Post by dtmenges »

Body doesn't overlap. This may have been happening on an infrequent basis and I just never noticed it. I was not able to reproduce it in my sandbox project. Also, I went back to Flare 2018 and a previous .css and it still does it. I think it depends on how much space is taken up in the body depending on the mix of items for that page. Just the right number of TOC entries and it shows up.