Title Page Layout and Text Broken Up

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
BeccaNicole1478
Jr. Propeller Head

Title Page Layout and Text Broken Up

Post by BeccaNicole1478 »

Hi all,
Newer tech writer here. I've been working with Flare for a year and am constantly surprised by all the things that can go wrong. :|

Currently, I'm running into an issue where I built my PDF, noticed I had to change a condition and add a page break on the TOC, changed the condition, and rebuilt the PDF. When I opened the new build, the layout for my title page and the text that is supposed to be on it are now separated. I have attached some images for reference. The blue box is part of my layout and is supposed to have white text in it. The "blank" page actually contains the text that is supposed to be on the title page. Just wondering, why there seems to be a page break in this style.

Note: This happened months ago, when I first started working with Flare, and I didn't write down how I fixed it. I know... rookie mistake. I feel like it was something super obvious though

Please help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.