Compiler issue: Numbering disappears partway

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
cgavlas
Jr. Propeller Head

Compiler issue: Numbering disappears partway

Post by cgavlas »

I am attempting to generate a Word output for review. I have generated numerous outputs for this project recently without issue, until today.

At a certain point in the output, the numbered list items stop being mapped in Word as numbered lists. This appears partway through a topic in the output and continues for the rest of the output. Checking the Styles pane in Word, I can see that both the numbered and not-numbered-but-should-be items are the same style.

To better explain what I mean, here is a capture from the temporary HTML-based output created during the output process:

Here is a capture from the output in Word:

I have tried all the usual fixes such as deleting the Flare Appdata folder, and there is nothing wrong with the code or the temporary HTML-based output created during compilation. My build log shows no errors.

I have checked the forums, and attempted the fix suggested by Nita Beck (placing both p and li items within the ol tag); that is why the second instance of the dark red text appears further indented. Unfortunately, it has not solved the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.