Missing topic in PDF output (FIXED)

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
LarryCarey
Propeller Head

Missing topic in PDF output (FIXED)

Post by LarryCarey »

I have a project targeted for PDF, and I'm having a weird issue that seems to be a TOC thing:
The protect behaves normally, PDF is building fine, but one of my topics is missing from the output.

I see the missing topic in my project TOC, but it seems to be omitted from the PDF output.

I'm sure this is significant, but not sure what to do with it:
Every time I open the topic in question, it is using a different page layout than the one I need for my project (and that all the other chapter topics are using). I have switched it to the desired page layout many times, via selecting the topic's TOC entry and selecting the layout I want to use.
However, this setting is lost each time I open the project, and when I open the topic is always shows the unwanted page layout (even though the topic settings indicate the correct page layout (in Printed Output > Page Layout).

Am I missing a setting here, or what am I doing wrong? Any thoughts are appreciated!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Missed setting: Target properties - "Master TOC" was set to an old version of the TOC. When updated to use the correct TOC (the one that I thought I was using), everything works fine. Doh.