Page Layout will not be changed

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Page Layout will not be changed

Post by Matze »

Hi all,
we have some trouble with the Page Layout preview of a PDF title page.

We have correctly set the title page layout in the TOC entry properties as the last 5 years... (Printed output tab > Breaking type: Chapter Break, Page Layout: Page Layout XYZ).
When clicking on [Open File] in this tab, the correct PageLayout will be opened, as well.
The correct page layout will also be correctly published as PDF.
I´ve also checked the entries of the TOC settings of this Topic via text editor, everything is fine.

But Flare does not change the correct Preview. Flare switches always back to another page layout preview. In the figure below Flare switches always to the AllPages page layout and not to the desired TitlePage layout
which is correctly selected in the TOC settings....
Flare_PageLayout_TitlePage.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Page Layout will not be changed

Post by Matze »

Interesting is, that the Primary Page Layout in the Project Properties was set to the incorrect page layout of the screenshot.
Now I´ve set the Primary Page Layout in the Project Properties to default.
Now the preview has automatically changed to the first one of the Page Layout list of the screenshot (BASIC_AllPages_DINA4-H.flpgl.

Why I cannot change to my desired page layout? :shock: :shock: :shock: