Office2007+PDF plugin command line build

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Fedja
Propeller Head

Office2007+PDF plugin command line build

Post by Fedja »

I hope I'm not duplicating an old question, I'd assume I'm not the first to encounter it, but I couldn't find a post on this around the forums.

I've run into a somewhat bizzare issue I can't wrap my head around. Flare supports PDF output directly through MS Word 2007+PDF plugin. So far so good. I run the build of my project inside Flare and I get simultaneous MXL and PDF output. Looking great so far. I try the same on several projects, works without a glitch.

But... (and there's always a catch when things go smooth) when I use the command line to build the same project, nothing happens. The log, right after checking my Word version, says that I need MS Word 2007 and the plugin to create PDF files.

So somehow, Flare the GUI sees my Word version and spits out my PDF files. The command line aparently doesn't notice that I installed the plugin, and gives me the finger. Any ideas?

Fedja
SteveS
Senior Propellus Maximus
Location: Adelaide, far side of the world ( 34°56'0.78\"S 138°46'44.28\"E).

Re: Office2007+PDF plugin command line build

Post by SteveS »

Think this needs a bug report...
Steve
Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad red wine.