Secondary TOC (Table of Tables and Table of Figures)

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
egag21
Propeller Head

Secondary TOC (Table of Tables and Table of Figures)

Post by egag21 »

I want to create and print a Table of Tables and a Table of Figures along with my traditional Table of Contents (TOC). I have successfully created a traditional TOC page for my printed output, but there doesn't seem to be a way to clone this page and point the TOC Proxy to any other TOC than the one set to Master. Anyone else able to accomplish this?
McCarthy
Propeller Head

Re: Secondary TOC (Table of Tables and Table of Figures)

Post by McCarthy »

There has been a lot of talk about this. I think it is coming in the new version of Flare, but I'm not absolutely sure. I struggled with this for quite a while because it is quite important for our print output as well. There is no way to do it though within Flare. What you can do is go into the word output and manually add it. That's a post-output step that really shouldn't be necessary though. but is a solution.

I'm curious to know if this multiple TOCs thing is possible in Blaze. I've downloaded the test version but it's since expired. Anyone know if this is possible? It's a good bet that if it is, it will be in Flare 4.

EDIT: Possible now in Flare 4. Thank God.
Flare 4.2
Certified Mad for Flare
Windows XP