Framemaker importing

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Framemaker importing

Post by doc_guy »

Hey recovering FrameMaker users (and those of you who still use it as well...)

I'm working on a book that will address importing projects from FrameMaker to Flare/Blaze, and I'd like to get your input on what struggles you had when you were (or when you are) importing Frame files into Flare so that I can address these trouble areas specifically.

Anybody who sends an idea that I use will get acknowledged in the book, and I'll be sending out two free copies of the completed book to randomly-selected people whose contributions I use.

I'm not a MadCap employee; just an aficionado, so there are no restrictions on who can send me information, or who can win the free copies.

Anything you submit becomes my property to use (or not use) in the book, but I do promise attribution.

Please send your comments to frametoflare@paulpehrson.com. IMPORTANT: Please use the subject "BOOK SUGGESTION"; that will ensure your submission doesn't get filtered to my spam box. You can also submit suggestions via my website's contact form.

Thanks for your help.
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Re: Framemaker importing

Post by doc_guy »

By the way, I've locked this topic in order to (1) keep the contributions private, so please e-mail me or use my contact form to submit your response; and (2) keep the forums focused on providing answers to your questions, which isn't really the point of this thread.

Thanks!
Paul Pehrson
My Blog