Non-scroll problems

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
Dilemma
Jr. Propeller Head

Non-scroll problems

Post by Dilemma »

I'm fairly new to Flare and still finding my way around - so I really hope this is a simple problem...

I'm trying to create a non-scrolling region for my heading 1 and my breadcrumbs (output: HTML5).

I thought I'd followed the instructions in the 'Creating a nonscrolling region' topic in Flare's help, but something's gone amiss.
When I build and view my project, it looks great until I start scrolling through the text, when this happens:
mess.jpg
How do I stop the text from appearing at the top of my non-scrolling region (above my breadcrumbs)?
The top margin of my body text is 75px and my h1 top value is 35px. Changing these values doesn't seem to help.

I've been fiddling with my css file for hours trying to fix this, and am tearing my hair out. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
helseykc
Propeller Head

Re: Non-scroll problems

Post by helseykc »

I am not sure if you have solved this yet? I can't remember how I fixed this myself but you could add some padding to the top of the breadcrumb proxy—the white background of the proxy should hide the bit where you can see the content.