Condition tags

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
sjensen
Jr. Propeller Head

Condition tags

Post by sjensen »

I am curious why some of my condition tags, after identifying them as related to a specific output, have their little box colored only half way, as if there was some other output they were also assigned to. When displayed in the Content Explorer, I have assigned all topics to a single output, but some of the boxes are fully colored with the assigned color, but with some, only the right half of the square is colored in. I did at one point change the name of the output but then they all went "empty" (as expected), but when I went back and reassigned them to the new, renamed output, they only got colored halfway and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. What does this mean?
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Condition tags

Post by LTinker68 »

That's a bug that I think has been reported, but you can certainly resubmit it at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx. What happened is that when you renamed the previous condition or removed it from a topic, it left behind an empty conditional tag, which is why half of the color chip is blank. It doesn't cause any problems (that I'm aware of), but you can do a find-and-replace in Flare to delete that entire empty line from the code.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.