Combining multiple projects into one project - no graphics!

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
Lisa.Sawyer
Jr. Propeller Head

Combining multiple projects into one project - no graphics!

Post by Lisa.Sawyer »

I have three projects that I need to create and maintain separately for print then combine into one mondo Help file. I read through the instructions and I thought I did it correctly but now I'm having issues. This is what I did, does anyone have any ideas?

1) Created each project separately which created separate project folders.
2)Within MCF, copied the content folders from each project from the content explorer to the content explorer in the combined help project.
3) Created a new master ToC that linked all the targets appropriately to the files within the project.
4) Created all the other filler/organizational files that I need and added them to the ToC.
5) Generated Help.

The issues I get are these:
1) I get errors saying that all the files point out of of the project (duh!) and that errors will quit being generated for performance sake.
2) The graphics do not appear in the generated help. They appear when I open the files in MCF. The only way I've been able to fix it is to go back and re-add the graphics in each file. I have too many files to do this on a regular basis but I think something else is wrong.

I'm fairly sure this is the same method I used to create my combined help with 4.0 with no problem. I updated to 4.1 and now this. Any ideas or suggestions?