Last Updated December 31, 1600

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.

Last Updated December 31, 1600

Postby agracer on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

I am using the Last Updated Variable on my Master Page to show when each topic was updated. This works fine on every page except the Search Results page, which displays "December 31, 1600"
I am assuming this has something to do with it being a system generated page. Still wrong.

I fix the problem, I attempted to create a search_results.htm page, insert the Search Results proxy, and assign a new master page that did not include the last updated. However, the project is not using this new page. I checked the help, and it's not clear to me.

Can someone help me? I can't very well keep a 1600 date in my help!
Thanks!
agracer
Propeller Head
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Last Updated December 31, 1600

Postby Dave Lee on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 am

If it's not using that page (search_results.htm), then a possible cause is the target setting Advanced > Exclude content not linked directly or indirectly from the target.
It wouldn't surprise me if using that setting would exclude your search results topic from the output, causing Flare to use its default search results page.

If it's using your page, but not using the correct master page, then try putting the search results topic in the same folder as your master page.
There used to be a bug (which I think is fixed in recent versions), where the topic with the search results proxy could only use a master page that's in the same folder.
Dave Lee
Master Propellus Maximus
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:33 am
Location: UK


Return to Flare's General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron