Selecting conditions for different

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
payanjor
Jr. Propeller Head

Selecting conditions for different

Post by payanjor »

Good day Forum,

I am a relatively new user of Flare and I am having an issue with Flare. I have looked in the guide and forum, but could not find an answer.

I have a Flare project that is configured for several Output Files (both PDF and HTML). This means that for each output file I have several Topics that are excluded for the remaining ones plus some conditions that should be excluded according to the desired outputFile.

My question is if there is a fast way of finding out which conditions have been/should be implemented, with which topics? Or is necessary, to select/remove them one by one? For instance, when exporting the project is possible, but only step by step, to export first the topics related to the selected Output and then to select/remove one by one the desires conditions and export the project again.

I wanted to know if there is a faster way, where I can just select the used conditions for a selected output, or is there a tool/function/process that allows the automatic selection of the conditions for each output?

thank you very much,
doloremipsum
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Selecting conditions for different

Post by doloremipsum »

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I'm not 100% certain what you are asking about, unfortunately. Can you please describe the process you are talking about in detail? I'm sure that someone can help you improve the process.
in hoc foro dolorem ipsum amamus, consectimur, adipisci volumus.
robdocsmith
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Selecting conditions for different

Post by robdocsmith »

I too am not sure what you mean by your query.

It sounds like you want to know what conditions have been used to generate a particular document or output? If that is the case, hopefully the targets still exist in the project. Each target specifies which conditions apply and what variable definitions are used in that particular output.

If that isn't what you are asking, please expand on the process you want to follow and the results you require so we can help you find the solution.

Cheers,

Rob