Multiple tests in one project

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
LarryCarey
Propeller Head

Multiple tests in one project

Post by LarryCarey »

I feel like I'm missing something here, but I'm trying to start a training project using the eLearning tools and I have a very basic question.
I'm afraid I already know the answer, but any additional insight would be very appreciated...

My original plan was to create a Training project with several books. I thought it would make sense to have a Quiz at the end of each Book, but it seems like you can only have one Quiz in your project. Is this correct?

If that is in fact the case (and it appears to be the case), how would I best set up a training project that requires more than just one test? In my example, I feel like putting one huge test at the end would be too difficult to pass. I would much rather present the training material in relatively small chunks so that the reader can pass a short test on the previous book, then move on the to next book.

My first and only thought so far is to create a series of training modules, as opposed to a single large project. That way, I guess I could create a separate project with just one topic filled with links to each of the modules, and distribute that? Again, any insight would be super helpful.