Assign individual glossaries to specific topics?

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
charleybrown
Propeller Head

Assign individual glossaries to specific topics?

Post by charleybrown »

Hi!
I was wondering if there was a way to include several glossaries in my project and make them appear only with specific topics. Something like this:

In my project I have a section about a tool called "ABC". In this section there are about 10 topics. Another section deals with tool "XYZ" and has another 10 topics.

Now I would like to have tool-specific glossaries, one for "ABC" and another for "XYZ". When the user looks at the topics for "ABC" the glossary for "ABC" should be displayed in the Glossary tab, and when they look at the topics for "XYZ" that glossary should be available, of course.

Any pointers? I was playing around with condition tags but this would only work for different outputs for ABC and XYZ, however, I want them in the same target (HTML5).

Thanks!
lerry_ak
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Assign individual glossaries to specific topics?

Post by lerry_ak »

I have the same goal, assigning different glossaries to specific topics (in my situation one glossary with abbreviations and one for technical terms). Idk if this forum helped you with your problem since there is no answer to your post. Did you figure out how to assign individual glossaries to specific topics=