how to add topic toolbar in Eclipse help

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
boldux
Jr. Propeller Head

how to add topic toolbar in Eclipse help

Post by boldux »

I am migrating documentation from Framemaker to Flare, and my deliverable is an Eclipse Help JAR file.
However, the Eclipse Help generated from Flare is missing the Previous topic / Next topic buttons that were present at the top of every topic, in the Eclipse Help generated from the original FM file set (via Webworks).
According to the Flare documentation:
If you are generating an Eclipse Help target that uses a Topic Toolbar proxy, Flare will automatically remove the proxy when building the output. This is because the Eclipse development platform provides its own toolbar support. See the Platform Plug-in Developer Guide from Eclipse at: http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp
However, I was unable to locate anything related in the Guide, and I couldn't find anything in these forums. The Eclipse documentation seems to use a somewhat different terminology... Google only finds occurrences of "topic toolbar" in Flare-related content. Searching for "browse sequence" did not help... and "Previous topic" and "Next topic" are too common to bring out anything useful.

Would someone be able to share some insights on how to go about this? I find it puzzling that Flare wouldn't generate what seems to be pretty simple HTML code for these Previous/Next Topic buttons, when Webworks appears to be able to...

MTIA
Suzanne