Table problem: each row starts new page

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Jeanne_W
Propeller Head

Table problem: each row starts new page

Post by Jeanne_W »

Hi there, all of our tables print fine to PDF, but one is causing me trouble. It starts each row on a new page until the remainder of the table is short enough to fit on a single page. I have played with the print settings in both the table stylesheet and the regular stylesheet extensively, to no avail. Any ideas what might cause this issue? Thank you so much for any pointers you can provide!

Thanks,
Jeanne
cdschroeder
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Table problem: each row starts new page

Post by cdschroeder »

Do you have any page-break-avoid attributes in your stylesheet? And if so, are those styles used in the table? I've seen this in print TOCs - if everything doesn't fit on one page, the TOC prints one line per page until it all fits.
Casey

Jeanne_W
Propeller Head

Post by Jeanne_W »

Thank you for the pointer, @cdschroeder. I checked, but that wasn't the culprit. It turned out that the issue was caused by merged cells across multiple rows. I had to unmerge and use a different table style for the layout.
cdschroeder
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by cdschroeder »

Jeanne_W wrote:Thank you for the pointer, @cdschroeder. I checked, but that wasn't the culprit. It turned out that the issue was caused by merged cells across multiple rows. I had to unmerge and use a different table style for the layout.
Glad you figured it out! :)
Casey