Glossary Term Link not auto linking

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Adsy
Propeller Head

Glossary Term Link not auto linking

Post by Adsy »

Hi all,

This is a small issue overall but one which has just started and is more annoying than I first thought. I am writing a brand new guide from scratch and have all my glossary terms as topics. In each product topic, there are any number of glossary terms that need to be linked as a reference point.

I used to be able to open a topic > select Glossary term > press Glossary Term Link > The list would open having automatically selected the term > I press enter and we're done.

Today for some reason, every time the list of terms opens, it is always selected for the term Text by default. So then I need to scroll through the list > select the option manually > then hit OK with my mouse, because pressing Enter causes the next term to be highlighted, and the list stays open.

It's highly frustrating as it has been working fine up until yesterday. I have restarted my PC, I have changed all my terms, I have "Ignore case..." selected, I manually removed 'Stem... " on all of them and resaved thinking that might have done something, but nothing.

Any advice on what might have caused this?