Attack of the giant cursor

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
CanAussie
Propeller Head

Attack of the giant cursor

Post by CanAussie »

G'day.

I recently updated from Windows 8.1 to Winn 10 and now when I open Flare, I get a cursor from the Land of the Giants. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what is the fix?
cursor.png
Thank you,

Canaussie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Attack of the giant cursor

Post by RamonS »

Upgrade to Win 8.1....sorry, not helping here I guess. Win 10 comes with far bigger issues than a giant cursor, it is a bad OS.
CanAussie
Propeller Head

Post by CanAussie »

I just updated the driver for my graphics card (3rd time this year) and that has fixed the issue.

I have defeated the giants.

Canaussie
rad1
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by rad1 »

I am having the same issue with giant cursors. Along with that, the TOC text is fuzzy and some of my conditionalized text is jumbled up on top of itself. Very annoying, all around. I hope the graphics card update is the answer. MCF support didn't have any helpful ideas on this one.
rad1
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by rad1 »

Good news! I completely resolved this issue by simply hooking up a monitor to my laptop. Whatever the display issue is (updating the graphic card driver didn't work for me), that solved it. Or at least it solved the symptoms and I'm good with that. Hope this helps someone else.