Different logo of HTML5 skin to different project

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
F8Kuniie
Jr. Propeller Head

Different logo of HTML5 skin to different project

Post by F8Kuniie »

I have one HTML5 skin. This skin is shared with different flare project of our products. This skin is imported by these multiple flare project.
Now, I would like to set each product logo as logo in header. I cannot set the image of logo in each product project of flare. Therefore, this skin is imported from another shared flare project. Are there any way to resolve this condition ?
Scotty
Propeller Head

Re: Different logo of HTML5 skin to different project

Post by Scotty »

F8Kuniie wrote:I have one HTML5 skin. This skin is shared with different flare project of our products. This skin is imported by these multiple flare project.
Now, I would like to set each product logo as logo in header. I cannot set the image of logo in each product project of flare. Therefore, this skin is imported from another shared flare project. Are there any way to resolve this condition ?
A different skin per product, with the only difference being the logo filename that's pointed to. If the skin changes, change one version and copy it to other versions, again updating the logo filename per skin.

productA - skinA - logoA.jpg
productB - skinB - logoB.jpg
productB - skinC - logoC.jpg

There may be a more elegant method, but nothing is coming to mind. Having one skin with a constant logo filename of e.g. logo.jpg, but then altering the file's image per project is another way, but requires manual work outside of Flare (copying the logo.png file per product into the source folder, e.g. ../Resource/Images/).

productA - skinX - logoX.jpg (actually logoA)
productB - skinX - logoX.jpg (actually logoB)
productB - skinX - logoX.jpg (actually logoC)
The newest noob in town.