Flare's Analysis

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
GeorgeBell
Sr. Propeller Head

Flare's Analysis

Post by GeorgeBell »

I have to say that the Analysis option in Flare is fabulous, and has helped in more ways than I can mention.

Just one issue however is with "Markup Suggestions". Is there any way to filter this? By necessity we use non-breaking or hard spaces quite extensively in some topics. e.g.   

With 199 current suggestions, has anyone any ideas on how to eliminate cases of two or more non-breaking spaces from appearing in the list?
Mari0n
Propeller Head

Re: Flare's Analysis

Post by Mari0n »

No answer, but same issue,

Also, the Markup suggestions seem to have a life of their own. If I jump to a topic in which Flare reports multiple spaces and I delete them manually (leaving the   entries that I also use fairly extensively) all seems ok, but the same topic comes up again and again in the suggestions - I ran out of ways to look for multiple spaces and my eyes get very tired looking for them in the code. Looked for two spaces (as a whole word), fullstop followed by two spaces and comma followed by two spaces.
Spaces seem to turn up randomly? I can't imagine I mistyped that many times...
I dare not do a blanket replace of the suggestions (really don't want to lose the   ) but at the same time I don't like these 'errors' to turn up in the Analyser.

Suggestions welcome.