Display destination file for image map

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
tvanboening
Jr. Propeller Head

Display destination file for image map

Post by tvanboening »

I have an inherited a legacy CHM project and in many parts of this project, I have image maps. When I click on the image map in the CHM output, as expected, the destination file that the map is linked to opens; however, for many, many reasons not worth going into, there is NOT a beadcrumb trail as expected at the top of the linked file, so I cannot view the properties of the file to see what its name is in the Flare project. I have opened source file (the file that contains the image maps) in Flare, and then opened the Image Map Editor for the appropriate image, but after I select the image map, and then click the Link icon, I see absolutely nothing about the file that the map is linked to. I am desperately needing to figure out these files that the maps are linked to and w/out breadcrumbs, or being able to view the properties in the Image Map Editor, I am stumped.

How on earth do I find out what files my image maps are linked to?

TIA,

TVB
devjoe
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Display destination file for image map

Post by devjoe »

When viewing CHM help, you can right-click the topic and click Properties to open a Properties dialog box about the page, which includes the full URL for the page. You will have to click and drag to read it all since it is usually too big to fit into the small box assigned for this.