Usergroup meeting in Utah on March 7th

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Usergroup meeting in Utah on March 7th

Post by doc_guy »

I know this only applies to a small portion of you, but we'd like to announce that the Salt Lake User Group for MadCap Flare will be co-hosting a user group meeting jointly with Write the Docs Salt Lake City on Mach 7th at 7pm in downtown Salt Lake City. For more information, please visit one of the following:
  • LinkedIn page for the User Group (link)
  • Salt Lake City slack channel in the MadCap Flare User Group Slack group. (link)
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Re: Usergroup meeting in Utah on March 7th

Post by doc_guy »

If you aren't able to see the linked posts, here are the details of the meetup:

Save the date: March 7th at 7pm at Venafi in downtown Salt Lake City.

Date: March 7
Time: 7pm
Location: Venafi - 175 E 400 S, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Transit information: Take the red line Trax to Library station. Exit the station to the west. Look on the north-west corner, and you'll see the Venafi logo on the 3rd floor balcony. Enter the building from the south-west corner.

Driving information: Take I-15 into downtown SLC. If you come up 400 South, you'll need to make a U-Turn at 200 East to access the parking lot. Park in the above ground parking on the west side (take a ticket and proceed through the parking gate; validations will be provided).

Building access will already be locked at 6:30, so you'll need to look for somebody in the lobby, or look for a sign on the window with a number to call or text, and somebody will come down and let you in.

For more information, send an email to paulpehrson@gmail.com or leave a comment below.
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

ccfisher76
Propeller Head

Re: Usergroup meeting in Utah on March 7th

Post by ccfisher76 »

Sorry we missed this, Paul. We'll try to be more tuned it to this in the future.