Master List of HTML Topics

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Toasteata_
Jr. Propeller Head

Master List of HTML Topics

Post by Toasteata_ »

Hey guys!

So, I'm coming from Robohelp, and in general, I love Flare. However, one of the things I'm having trouble with is no longer being able to view a master list of all my topics. Perhaps I just haven't noticed that there is a way to do it, so I'm reaching out to the pros.

Now, in my content folder, I obviously have a bunch of sub folders, which have sub folders themselves, yada yada yada. Anyway, even when I had it this way in Robohelp, I could still view a pane with EVERY topic listed (no folder structure, just topics). At first I thought this was kinda silly, but then when I needed to start going through old topics to bring them up to date it became invaluable. I could sort my list by date, just click the first topic (since I'm moving from oldest to newest), update, save, and now it's at the bottom of my list.

I can't find a way to get that view in Flare. I always have to click through folders. And since there are so many sub folders, it gets VERY confusing when I'm trying to make sure I'm not skipping a topic.

Hopefully this makes sense, and hopefully there is a way to get a view of all of my topics, without folders, so I can sort by date.

Thanks in advance!
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Master List of HTML Topics

Post by Nita Beck »

Welcome to the forums! :)

You'll find the answer here: https://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare20 ... Window.htm
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!