TOCs in topics

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
dorits
Jr. Propeller Head

TOCs in topics

Post by dorits »

I would like to insert a mini-toc that would be visible to others in a review package. Is that possible?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: TOCs in topics

Post by Nita Beck »

I don't think so. Flare processes a miniTOC proxy when it builds output, replacing it with the generated listing. In source, a miniTOC proxy is just a placeholder for the eventual generated listing.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
Chicago_HPT
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Chicago_HPT »

Just to add to Nita's reply, FWIW, I typically provide a sample of the output to clients, in addition to the review packet, so they can see how the finished document looks as well as review the source files.

Cheers,
-jeff
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by Nita Beck »

Chicago_HPT wrote:Just to add to Nita's reply, FWIW, I typically provide a sample of the output to clients, in addition to the review packet, so they can see how the finished document looks as well as review the source files.

Cheers,
-jeff
Excellent point.

I do that as well, to provide reviewers with the context surrounding the topics I've asked them to review.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!