Conditions created; how to view topics with conditions?

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
lise
Propeller Head

Conditions created; how to view topics with conditions?

Post by lise »

20190807_172254.jpg
I use conditions for things like: My Notes, ToDo Priority 1, ToDo Priority 2, that sort of thing.
They are paragraphs within a topic that I use for my own notes. They are set to not publish in my target.

The thing is that now I want to view all topics with any of those conditions, but also I would like to display a list of all topics that have one of the specific conditions like: ToDo Priority 1.
The problem is that all the file lists I'm seeing are not including those conditions.

I look at Content Explorer, Topics, and the conditions column is empty. (The attached screenshot shows this; it also shows the note that has one of these conditions).
I go to File List, I filter by Topics and view the conditions column. Again that is empty.

Now I did see that in Content Explorer I can right-click on a file to show it's properties, and the conditions I selected within a paragraph are not displayed; it looks like I might have to apply the condition to the file properties instead. But that's just not part of my workflow - nor do I know how I could possibly make it part of my workflow.

Is there any way to show a list of files that include my paragraph conditions? Or is there some other (simple) way to handle this sort of thing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Conditions created; how to view topics with conditions?

Post by NorthEast »

Use Analysis > Used Items > Used Condition Tags.
It's covered in the help: http://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare201 ... n-Tags.htm

The Content Explorer and File List show conditions set on the topic itself, not conditions used inside a topic.