Conditional Text not showing up

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
ktbCA57
Sr. Propeller Head

Conditional Text not showing up

Post by ktbCA57 »

I'm sure I must be missing a simple setting someplace... I have a lot of conditionalized text in my project as I have 2 targets - to cover 2 versions of our product... I've had no issue having the correct conditional text showing up in the right target... until now... so I have a reference to the versions at the bottom of the home page (master page) - these work great.

However, on the Home.htm topic, under the Search bar proxy, I have the same conditionalized references to the 2 versions... however, one shows when that target is generated, but the other doesn't... I suspect this isn't totally clear, so please refer to the attached image... hopefully, that will help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dle
Propeller Head

Re: Conditional Text not showing up

Post by dle »

That's really weird. Can you show us the code for it? I dont see anything wrong based on the image you provided
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Conditional Text not showing up

Post by Nita Beck »

Yes, let's see the code. I suspect that the second conditionalized content is somehow inside the HTML5 tag that contains the first conditionalized content.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!