Batch Accept Tracked Changes for Multiple Files

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
garysamartino
Jr. Propeller Head

Batch Accept Tracked Changes for Multiple Files

Post by garysamartino »

Is there a way to batch accept tracked changes for multiple files with them? Accepting tracked changes file-by-file is tedious. My current process is to view the Files with Tracked Changes report and individually open each file and do an Accept All. Then I have to wait for the report to regenerate with each file changed.
JenAllen
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Batch Accept Tracked Changes for Multiple Files

Post by JenAllen »

I came here with exactly the same question. If I have to open every single topic to Accept Changes, that pretty much renders the feature Too Much Trouble to use. :(

Also, I would like to be able to generate a PDF that includes the pending changes but that does *not* put the inserted text in red and does *not* display the deleted text. Basically so you can see how it's going to look after you accept all the changes. But you apparently can't do that. You can't even preview it that way. That's another big negative against using this feature.

Anyone have a decent alternative?
ChoccieMuffin
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by ChoccieMuffin »

JenAllen wrote:I came here with exactly the same question. If I have to open every single topic to Accept Changes, that pretty much renders the feature Too Much Trouble to use. :(

Also, I would like to be able to generate a PDF that includes the pending changes but that does *not* put the inserted text in red and does *not* display the deleted text. Basically so you can see how it's going to look after you accept all the changes. But you apparently can't do that. You can't even preview it that way. That's another big negative against using this feature.

Anyone have a decent alternative?
Sounds like a great candidate for a feature request. Click the link in my signature to add one. You never know, they might agree with you!
Started as a newbie with Flare 6.1, now using Flare 2023.
Report bugs at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx.
Request features at https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback ... quest.aspx
Mister Squawk
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by Mister Squawk »

This would be very helpful!