Automating disabling stylesheets per topic

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
deg
Jr. Propeller Head

Automating disabling stylesheets per topic

Post by deg »

I have thousands of pages and I recently fixed an error that involves me having to check the box "Disable project and target stylesheets" in Topic Properties. Due to the scale of this project, I'd prefer if there is some way to automate this process. The other solution is to manually check it page by page which would take days.

Any thoughts on how to automate this process? Is this even possible to automate?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Automating disabling stylesheets per topic

Post by Nita Beck »

Use the File List, filtered to show .htm, .html. Then you can multi-select as many topics as you'd like and press F4 to open the Properties window. You can then set that setting, which will be applied to all selected topics.

https://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare20 ... w-Pane.htm
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
deg
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by deg »

This is great, Nita! What if my html files are inside folders? Is there a way to flatten the listing so I can select all the files? (there are a lot of folders)
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by Nita Beck »

Sort the list by the Path column and then select the rows for the topics in the folder you’re interested in. See the File List help page I linked to to learn more about how to use the File List.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by NorthEast »

If you want to disable project/target stylesheets for all (or most) topics in a project, then it sounds like it would be easier just to fix your project/target stylesheets.