Micro Content now showing in ElasticSearch

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
phillips311
Jr. Propeller Head

Micro Content now showing in ElasticSearch

Post by phillips311 »

Good morning.
We are implementing Elasticsearch in the coming weeks for Open Enrollment. We have been working with customer service but thought maybe posting here would be helpful as well as they are trying to test on their end.

We have successfully installed Elasticsearch on our servers and in our test environment. We can see the auto population of our content pages but the micro content is not populating. I have checked all boxes that I know of for micro content to show. When I start typing a phrase, nothing will show but if I type a page name, it will start to auto populate. I can also see our Content Services Portal and there are 65 items under our Micro Content.

I will note that on our current project, we use micro content and if a user searches for something, the micro content will produce on the search results page we have setup.

Any ideas on where to look for a setting that may be off? I have checked the box "include micro content results" and unchecked and checked again in the build to see if it would trigger it to turn on. What is also weird though is on the search bar skin we have, it says to "enable Elasticsearch for this property to take effect." Is there somewhere I have not checked this setting that I may not be checking?

Thank you for any assistance.