Image Maps not working

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
purrplexity
Propeller Head

Image Maps not working

Post by purrplexity »

I am working in an HTML5 TopNav project and I have some image maps that are just not cooperating. I know pop ups don't work for skinned projects, and that is fine, but my image maps aren't showing anything at all.

I used to have image "tours" set up with the jquery etc. provided by Mike Kelley (all now sadly missing completely from the internet :cry: ) and I left the company and my project was taken over by someone who knew nothing about Flare at all and had their way with it for four years, everything got broken by that one jquery update and the person who took over did some wonky stuff to compensate, so admittedly there might be something stupid going on in the background that is messing up my maps because of the shambles the project is in. Back to the problem at hand:

I have a little map and the code looks like this:
image map code.png
I don't have any styles applied to my image, nothing. The hotspots point to bookmarks in the topic. The target is the same window. But when I build my project, nothing happens to my image. There isn't even a hover state.

Is there something I am missing? I feel like I have watched the videos about this so many times I could repaint the pictures on the wall in the background from memory, but I also feel like there is something so stupidly simple I have just somehow overlooked. Someone please save me from this anguish I am in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
purrplexity
Propeller Head

Re: Image Maps not working

Post by purrplexity »

Turns out image maps get angry when you have a menu proxy hanging around on your page. Even if you have applied the jquery responsive map thing. Oh well!