Madcap Software is proud to announce the Upcoming release of Madcap Ping Pong, With Madcap Ping Pong, your days of losing at Ping Pong are over. The first product to provide help authors with instantaneous, controllable back spin. This software will be the first product to have its own XML based Deflection Editor. Madcap Ping Pong skips right over the net other HATs get caught in.
Mike Hamilton the Project Manager for Madcap Ping Pong has stated that with next version we hope to have the following new outputs "Breakout" and "BlockOut" This will lead to a whole new backspin for the tech writing community.
Take a look at what other people are saying about Madcap Ping Pong.
- It is an XML Code of Fury Kevin Amery
- MadCap Ping Pong is the next-best-thing to real ping pong except you don't really have a paddle, and you don't really play a real person, and the graphics were only like 16-bit, so it wasn't like real life. But I am looking forward to Ping Pong 2.0 which they say will support Wii. That will be cool Paul Pehrson
- "My sister-in-law is a former teenage champion and I could never beat her. After just a few weeks of using MadCap Ping Pong, I was able to almost beat her!" Lisa TInker
- "I used to get a black eye evrytime I played ping-pong from being hit by the ball. Now the only black eye I get is from the opponent when I kick his butt!" Steve Salter
- MadCap Ping Pong saved my life! I was pushing a tight deadline at work, and I was going stir crazy. Then I tried MadCap Ping Pong. I was able to release all the tension and get back to my project and get it done on time." Doc_Guy
- "It is so perfect, even I cannot find anything to complain about!" David Krings