Problem with Zoom effect in V6.02

This Forum is for General Issues about Capture
LynnH
Propeller Head

Problem with Zoom effect in V6.02

Post by LynnH »

I use to do this, but it seems this feature broke. I open an image in Capture, then go to Edit > Insert Image (or copy / paste) to place a second image next to the first image. I use the Zoom Effect on the first (original image) and that works fine. If I use the Zoom Effect again on the second (inserted or pasted image), I get the zoom outline, but a transparent / empty box. I have attached an image showing this.

I am working with MadCap support who suggested reinstalling Capture. I did, but that didn't help. I also tried the same thing on a co-worker's Capture and had the same problem. I then uninstalled Windows Updates back to Sept 2014 and still have the same problem.

Suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=============================
I will finish what I sta
LynnH
Propeller Head

Re: Problem with Zoom effect in V6.02

Post by LynnH »

I just got feedback from MadCap support. They indicated that Capture is working as designed (that the Zoom Effect cannot be added to an inserted image. I thought that I had been doing this...... guess not. The solution is to capture both images at once, then add the zoom. :oops:
I will finish what I sta