Where, Oh Where are My Graphics!!!!

This Forum is for General Issues about Capture
jleer
Jr. Propeller Head

Oh Wherem Oh Where are My Graphics?????

Post by jleer »

OK. I capture a screen shot with Capture.
Then I add graphics, i.e., rectangle around an area of the screen or a callout added.
I save all my changes.

when I build and publish, there screen capture is there but WITHOUT THE ADDED GRAPHICS!

Yes, the .props file is there. Yes, the topic renders the image with the appropriate graphics in the appropriate positions.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE OUTPUT!!!!

I have tried everything. The only thing that works is taking a snipping (with Snipping) of the image with the graphics layer, and replacing the props, and png files.
SteveS
Senior Propellus Maximus
Location: Adelaide, far side of the world ( 34°56'0.78\"S 138°46'44.28\"E).

Re: Where, Oh Where are My Graphics!!!!

Post by SteveS »

Welcome to the forums. :D

Your first couple of posts need to be moderated, just so we are sure you are not a spammer. So your three posts were in the moderation queue. I've taken the liberty of deleting and merging, so we don't have three identical threads.

Also keep in mind this is a peer to peer forum, with volunteer moderators who have no connection with Madcap, just years of industry experience and Flare, Capture, Mimic, DocToHelp, Lingo, etc use. The folk from Madcap do drop in from time to time, but their interaction is to be counted as a bonus, not a given.

Now, onto your question.
Steve
Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad red wine.