How to remove callouts? [FIXED]

This Forum is for General Issues about Capture
M33R4
Sr. Propeller Head

How to remove callouts? [FIXED]

Post by M33R4 »

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to remove callouts from an image please :?:

I've searched for this online but not found anything that works.

I looked at a YouTube video* on how to recapture but that hasn't worked for me. When I click File > Capture New > the capture window does not fall on my opened Capture instance; in fact my Capture software is minimized and goes completely out of sight.

Thanks.

*Reference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLv-bgZ7okA
Last edited by M33R4 on Tue May 25, 2021 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie to MadCap Flare
SteveS
Senior Propellus Maximus
Location: Adelaide, far side of the world ( 34°56'0.78\"S 138°46'44.28\"E).

Re: How to remove callouts?

Post by SteveS »

You can only remove them from the software used to create them and if you have the 'master' file. If you are using Capture it will be the .props file that should be in the same folder as the image (it will have the same name).

If you don't have the source file you would need some serious image manipulation skills, so would be better off recreating the image.
Steve
Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad red wine.
M33R4
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: How to remove callouts?

Post by M33R4 »

SteveS wrote:You can only remove them from the software used to create them and if you have the 'master' file. If you are using Capture it will be the .props file that should be in the same folder as the image (it will have the same name).

If you don't have the source file you would need some serious image manipulation skills, so would be better off recreating the image.
Thank you :!: Thank you :!: Thank you :!: Thank you :!:

I bet you can tell I'm so relieved - I moved the image's .props file into the same folder and can now remove the callouts :)
Newbie to MadCap Flare