Profiles for Callouts and Text Boxes

This Forum is for General Issues about Capture
htran
Propeller Head

Profiles for Callouts and Text Boxes

Post by htran »

Can I include settings for callouts and text boxes in a profile somehow? Or do they automatically adjust along with the other settings?

In a recent project that two of us worked on, one captured her images for print, and one captured her images for online (at that time, we were unaware of the profile options). When we used the two sets of images in one document, some of the callouts looked great, and some of the callouts looked "muddy." I'm assuming that as we adjust the settings for print and for online in our profiles, this will correct itself?

Thanks!
Heidi
forfear
Propellus Maximus

Re: Profiles for Callouts and Text Boxes

Post by forfear »

If you have Capture 5, you can use the batch processing picture to apply a standard callout and text box effect i think.

In earlier versions, the one i use is v4, you'll have to open each image and select the use Default Style or something along those lines. You don't have to change each callout individually, you only need to open the image individually and apply a 'default style' to all your layered 'callouts and textboxes'.
xcapt_.png
The pallettes (which contain the styling settings for your callouts and text boxes is merely a library of defined styles, there is no link between the pallettes after the object is copied to an image). stored in My Documents\My Pallettes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you submit your bug feedback request here, the more likely it'll get fixed or included in a future release
Open Utilities PageLayout Resizer for Flare/Blaze | Batch builder