Feedback Server Alternatives

This forum is for general questions about Feedback Explorer and Feedback Server.
stephenwo
Jr. Propeller Head

Feedback Server Alternatives

Post by stephenwo »

My company is considering a rather large Madcap implementation. Since this software will be used widely within our business, we're approaching vendor selection pretty conservatively. In the course of advocating for Feedback Server, I am pretty sure I'll be asked whether I've considered the competition.

Does Madcap have any white papers that compare Feedback Server to competing products?
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Feedback Server Alternatives

Post by RamonS »

I don't know of any competing products, but I also do not have an overview over the entire HAT industry. Your best bet is to contact sales directly. There are alternatives in general to capture and display user contributions, such as through a Wiki or by linking to a forum like this one. Feedback Server does more than just collect comments, it also allows rating of topics and other feedback functions.
Richard Ferrell
Propellus Maximus

Re: Feedback Server Alternatives

Post by Richard Ferrell »

I honestly don't know of any other HAT tools that have this feature, You might be able to have another tool and then have it link to some external webser that you create that would allow Web 2.0 features.
Richard Ferrell

Certified Madcap Trainer