Flare 10/analyzer 7 -- Can't find undefined classes?!

This Forum is for General Issues about Analyzer
mlezak
Propeller Head

Flare 10/analyzer 7 -- Can't find undefined classes?!

Post by mlezak »

I just sucked in a large Word project, which means I have a bazillion (give or take a few) undefined classes.

For example, all of my (several hundred) heading 2's came across as <p class="H2Black">Fubar</p> rather than <h2 class="H2Black>Fubar</h2>.

I'll be able to fix that with FARHTML, but it would be better if Analyzer found 'em.

I also have several hundred img tags, each of which has been graced with its very own image class, but Analyzer could care less.

Any clues? Did they just forget to make Analyzer work with Flare 10? Or am I missing something. I'm going to have several thousand topics that I need to pull in from Word -- I need to make it easy.

Thanks --

Miriam
mlezak
Propeller Head

Re: Flare 10/analyzer 7 -- Can't find undefined classes?!

Post by mlezak »

Oh -- that would be because Flare decided that all of my files (imported from Word) were using the Word stylesheet (did it matter that I set the global properties and the Target to use the correct stylesheet? No. It did not. But that seems to be another issue).

Once I used search and replace to force the stylesheet, I did find all the stupid that Word inserted.