Summary shows broken links, Detail says no entries found

This Forum is for General Issues about Analyzer
TBallad
Propeller Head

Summary shows broken links, Detail says no entries found

Post by TBallad »

I'm cleaning up my Flare project after about 3 months of importing old docs, etc. I've fixed all of the critical issues, but the summary report still shows 5 broken links. When I click on that line in the summary report, the detail says "No entries found." I've re-scanned the project, closed down and restarted Analyzer and Flare 12, but that line just won't go away.

Any thoughts?? I've attached a screenshot as well:
Analyzer summary.png
Thanks!
Tricia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glejeune
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Summary shows broken links, Detail says no entries found

Post by glejeune »

I am having a similar experience with Analyzer showing broken link entries for items that have been removed from a flbat file - I will let you know if I find a solution.
marisoul
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by marisoul »

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Broken Links, Files With Changes, and Files With Annotations. Can't see them in the Analyzer File window. It may have something to do with the fact that there are files with Tracked Changes and Annotations, but how to find these? If I look for them via the View / Project Analysis feature, they don't appear whereas the number of results is greater than zero.

Help...? Thanks a lot.
dcisneros
Propeller Head

Post by dcisneros »

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21527

This was happening to me too! I took the suggestion offered in the post I linked to above, and it helped! After I deleted the Analyzer folder and then rescanned, all of the broken items were resolved. I hope that helps you too!