Opening Project Files in Analyzer v2.3

This forum is for all Analyzer issues related to procedural steps, tips and tricks.
TA08
Propeller Head

Opening Project Files in Analyzer v2.3

Post by TA08 »

Hi,

I have started to use Anaylzer to assist me in analysing any issues with a Flare project that I've inherited i.e. fixing any broken links/images etc. I had no problems working with this application until it froze. After closing down the application & restarting my PC (had a load of issues) I launched Analyzer again & went to open the same project that I had been working on an hour before but for some reason, no matter what I try I cannot get this project to open in Analyzer. Yet if I try another Flare file that opens without any problems!
I know that there are no issues with the Flare project in question as I have been working on that without any problems.

Can anyone please provide any suggestions or advice on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Using Flare v9.1.2
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Opening Project Files in Analyzer v2.3

Post by LTinker68 »

Close down Analyzer (and possibly Flare) and delete the Analyzer folder in the root of the project folder. You'll have to use Windows Explorer to get to the project folder. That's where the flprj file and the Content, Output, and Project folders are stored. If you delete the Analyzer folder, then when you open the project in Analyzer (or in Flare), it will automatically recreate the Analyzer folder and rescan the project.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
TA08
Propeller Head

Re: Opening Project Files in Analyzer v2.3

Post by TA08 »

It worked! Thanks Lisa for your help :D
Using Flare v9.1.2