Having Trouble While Working on It

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: Having Trouble While Working on It

Post by trent the thief »

Hi Ambrose,

I've just done two fresh installations and didn't encounter that message. Since it's talking about explorer.exe, my bet is that it is a Windows issue.

Please post a screen cap or the full error message text if it happens again.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare:
AmbroseConroy
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by AmbroseConroy »

Thank you for approving this thread. I also think so this is the Windows issue. But when I was getting the error, I forgot to take the Screenshot. If again I received this error I must take the SS.
AmbroseConroy
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by AmbroseConroy »

I have resolved the issue with a little help of this article. I used the command 'regsvr32 ExplorerFrame.dll', and after doing the task properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while working on it. Thank you,

NOTE from the forum moderators: Before approving this post, we removed the link to the article it mentions, although it seemed innocuous. The solution for the problem being described is readily findable on the 'net, including in Microsoft's support documentation. Furthermore, the problem being described is not really on-topic for these MadCap forums, although, again, it seemed innocuous.

Mea culpa: Moderator inadvertently deleted the original post! Sorry about that. It was about an Internet Explorer error that popped up after a Windows update, nothing specific about Flare or any other MadCap product.